The Premier Sports Elite League is pleased to confirm further details for the 2022 Premier Sports Playoff Finals Weekend, the fantastic final four showdown to determine who ends this season as Playoff Champions.
Taking place at the Motorpoint Arena in Nottingham on 30 April and 1 May 2022, the Premier Sports Playoff Finals Weekend features two Semi-Finals on Saturday, followed by a 3rd vs 4th game on Sunday before the Playoff Final itself - the last game of the 2021/22 EIHL season.
Ticket prices have been agreed by the Elite League's ten member teams as follows:
- Weekend Pass (valid for Saturday & Sunday): £110 + £5 arena fees (valid for all ticket types, with no concessions)
The £5 arena fee covers both the booking fee and facilities fee.
Each of the 10 Elite League teams has been allocated specific blocks for the finals weekend - purchases made will be checked to make sure fans are buying their tickets in blocks allocated to their teams. The Elite League would like to urge fans to buy tickets in their allocated blocks as quickly as possible to avoid disappointment.
Blocks are allocated as follows:
- Blocks 3, 4 & 5 - Sheffield Steelers
- Block 6 - Coventry Blaze
- Block 7 - Belfast Giants
- Block 8 - Guildford Flames
- Block 9 - Manchester Storm
- Blocks 10 & 11 - Glasgow Clan
- Block 12 - Dundee Stars
- Blocks 13 & 14 - Cardiff Devils
- Blocks 15, 16 & 17 - Nottingham Panthers
- Blocks 18 & 19 - Fife Flyers
Important: Cardiff, Coventry, Fife & Sheffield will sell their tickets themselves, directly (including disabled access seating). Please see team websites for further updates regarding these ticket sales.
Tickets for the remaining six teams will go on sale on Monday 28 February from 9am. Please book online via the Motorpoint Arena Website, at https://www.motorpointarenanottingham.com/Online/default.asp and note the following additional information:
- Tickets are limited to a maximum of 12 per booking online. For larger bookings, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your booking, subject to availability.
- The system will allocate you the 'best available ticket' in your team's block. Please select the quantity of tickets you wish to buy and your preferred block from the drop-down menu. It will not be possible to choose individual seat locations.
- Anyone requiring disabled access tickets for the remaining six teams can call the arena box office directly on: 0808 164 4616 (this is a free phone number for accessible seating only). This line will be open 9am to 6pm on Monday 28th February.
- Please note that you will not be able to purchase tickets in person at the Arena Box Office. Please do not visit the venue as the Box Office counter will be closed.
- Passes cover the full weekend. It will not be possible to purchase individual day tickets at this time.